Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

Pick a path

Pick a Path

One day I was walking to school and I went to class and I walked in and saw Gray zombies in the classroom and then I turned around to see if there was someone that can help me save the people in the classroom and then I called help! Help! Two times and then I saw a tall person who wanted to help me he came to me.


And then the zombies came to fight us and then we came up to the zombies and was punching the zombies out of the classroom and then we saw a big shadow at the front of us and we turned around and there was a big! Big! big! Zombie at the back of us  that had blood on his month and his face looked creepy as.

  1. Should we fight the zombies
  2. Should we run away

2. We run away because we were scared of the big! zombie   so we kept on running as far as we can and we tried to find a place that we can hide in and then we found a place to hide it was in a old creepy small house and it was dark dark as and there were spider webs that were sitting on the wall and the zombies were looking for us but they couldn't find us two and then they went back to pt england school if there was some people there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment