Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

wrting.

One day me and my friends Jake and Luke went fishing for fish to eat for dinner at the water then we went in the boat then we went off for some fish then we got our fishing rods out then we putted it into the water and then I got fish but it was too! Heavy for me to get then me and my friends pulled the fishing rod put it was still too! Heavy for me and my friends so we kept on pulling and pulling and then it came out and it was big! And it was not a fish we thought it was A fish put it was shark!.


Then we put the shark down then we ran away as fast as we can because the shark was trying to get us we were close to get there then we kept on going and going then we got there then the shark went a way to find some people to eat for dinner.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment