Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

seluone athletics day.

friday we had athletics day


It was at school and on Friday i was with Mr Moran we had to do the high jump i tried to do the sisar jump but i could and then it was the next  person's turn then it was my turn then i did I'd wuat my turn because i could do it and then i had to watch them and we were on the next game.    




I went to running then i had to race mr burt put us in line then mr burt had the clapping sound he clap the sound then we raced i tried to run fast as i can all like the athr other  people i was hot and i was waiting to go to the next game

I went to the Discuss we had to take turns then i had my turn i could not do it then i had to go and learn and then i had fun i had a big race to get a loley we had to roll the discuss and then the next person win and then he got the loley.
I went to the Discuss we had to take turns then i had my turn i could not do it then i had to go and learn and then i had fun i had a big race to get a loley we had to roll the discuss and then the next person win and then he got the loley.

No comments:

Post a Comment